My name is Mason Scheer, and I am a senior at the University of Texas at Austin. I will graduate in December 2011 with a degree in Multimedia Journalism.

Since May 2009, I have worked behind the scenes in the professional wrestling industry. My various jobs have included camera work filming live events, directing and recording promos and vignettes for DVD and International release, ring announcing, as well as producing and creating various social media promotions. Starting in December 2010, I was named Head of Production for Anarchy Championship Wrestling, my home promotion located in Austin, Texas. In January of 2011, an affiliate company was launched in St. Louis. I currently serve as Head of Production there, as well as a lead play-by-play commentator.

This is a small collection of nearly three years of my work within the industry, specifically with Anarchy Championship Wrestling. Included are videos which were either filmed by me or staring me, web stories written by me, and social media collections of live events, the first of its kind within the industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment